Thursday, November 4, 2010

Oksana's Grant is now up to $2795!

Just a quick up-date!   Oksana's Grant was originally at $95, it is now up $2,795!!!   She needs a family to commit to her, in January she will be transferred over to the mental institution.   I'm hoping someone comes forward to commit to her!   Let's help raise that bar higher so she can get more money and hopefully someone will come forward.   $2,795 is a lot of money but adoption can be around $25,000!   So she's 10% there.   The more money the easier and quicker someone might come forward.    You can contribute through the chip-in or send me an email!   Thank you to all my friends who have already donated.   I know my chip in is low but mostly everyone has come forward in real life!  

You can check out Oksana's Grant Here:  http://reecesrainbow.org/category/waitingchildren/ds-3-5

Scroll through the people to find her.   Oksana M.

No comments:

Post a Comment