Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fundraiser - $100 to Scotch N Sirloin + Pair of Movie Tickets!!!

The object of the Christmas Warrior Program is to try to make as much as possible for Oksana's adoption grant fund.   I know times are tough for everyone, so I have decided that for every dollar you donate to Reeces Rainbow on behalf of Oksana, I will enter you into a raffle.  For every $5.00 you donate you will get one extra chance at the raffle.  

To make things easy for you, I have set up a chip in that will go directly to Reece's Rainbow and you will get a receipt for tax purposes (the chip in will go to a secure site, and you can pay with paypal if you have it or you can pay with a credit card, just put the dollar amount you would like to donate).   If you feel more comfortable you can send me a check made payable to Reece's Rainbow or I can accept Cash as well and will send in at the end of the fundraiser.


For the raffle prize:

The Grand Prize will be $100 gift certificate to the Scotch and Sirloin restaurant (valid for either the Syracuse or Rochester one).  Along with 2 tickets to the Movies.
Information on Scotch and Sirloin : http://www.scotchnsirloin.com/

Now for the really good news:
I will keep adding prizes to the raffle as money increases and as I get donations or I find stuff in my own house worth putting up. So I'll keep increasing your chances of winning with the same $1.00 spent!

How the raffle will work:  For the money collected through the chip in, I will get a list of all the donors and the dollar amount.  So I will add your name to a spreadsheet for the amount of times you donate (donate $1.00= 1 entry, donate $5 = 6 entries, donate $10 = 12 entries, etc).  If you send me a check for Reece's Rainbow or give me cash, I will add your name to the spreadsheet x donation.  At the end of the fundraiser I will use random.org to select a number between 1 and however many I end up selling and whomever is that number will win the first prize....and I will keep using random.org for any additional prizes.  

I do ask that you check back on this blog when the raffle ends to see if you are the winner!!!

Even if you can or can't donate, Please spread the word about this raffle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment